My beautiful Ursa girl

My beautiful Ursa girl
A truly one of a kind, amazing and special dog

Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Year... 2011

This New Year, 2011, will be one full with many ups and downs, as is every year.  However, it is hard to celebrate another year when you are missing someone that is normally by your side to take the journey with you.  For all of you mourning the loss of a loved one, including animals, I commend you on your courage to face the new year ahead without their physical presence beside you.

As the new year unfolds, you can still share it with those you have lost.  You can still talk to them, cherish their memories as you glance at old photos, or laugh about something funny they did (oh yes, many funny things can be recalled when "URSA" comes to mind)... and you can ask them for help in guiding you through this new year, and new adventure.  Those who leave us physically can help us spiritually.  Ask them for help!  For advice.  For love and support.

2011 shall be a wonderful year... and to kick it off, I'd like to say I am currently working on a t-shirt design to promote as a fundraiser.  The proceeds will go to 2 or 3 associations that help people to pay cancer-related vet bills.  I have 2 for canines and I am currently working on finding one for felines.  If you have any advice or knowledge on such groups, please email me at camille@missionpets.com   - thanks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR. May this year be full with an abundance of blessings and successes on every level.

No comments:

Post a Comment