My beautiful Ursa girl

My beautiful Ursa girl
A truly one of a kind, amazing and special dog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Found an old photo...

Found this old photo browsing through my Facebook profile pics...



I think I immediately started crying... I missed her so much while looking at this I swore I heard her whining behind me, just like she used to do when she wanted attention and I was on the computer. (actually I WAS hearing whining; but it was Raven my foster pup, sleeping and dreaming)

I dont know why this photo hurt so much; maybe because I am so happy and I am holding her.  But it did.  Like a raw wound.  Fresh, or one that was beginning to heal being torn back open.

I really loved her so much... it's not the same without her.  I wish I had more than 7 years with her (she died less than a month after her 7th birthday), it was way too short.  But I suppose that 10 years would have been too little too.  Who wants to give up a soul-bonded friend ever, whether it is a person or an animal???!!! I guess no one... and I guess no amount of time would have been enough.  But I miss her. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment