My beautiful Ursa girl

My beautiful Ursa girl
A truly one of a kind, amazing and special dog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stumbling block...Please help.

So I am hitting a wall finding a feline cancer-related financial assistance program to raise funds for. I have 2 for canine and cannot leave out our feline friends.

Anyone know of any group that I can join up with to raise funds for people who cannot afford their feline cancer-related vet bills? As I said, I am all set on two wonderful groups for  canines.

Thanks.

I'd really like to get the promo and fundraising started... but am not complete without one for cats to jump on board!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm right off hand I'm not sure, I've actually never done any cancer research. I've always had different illness that has affected the cats I've ever fostered or had.

    ReplyDelete