My beautiful Ursa girl

My beautiful Ursa girl
A truly one of a kind, amazing and special dog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The reason for this blog...

The reason for this blog is to update everyone on Ursa, and on canine (also feline) cancer.  It will be a resource and site where people who are going through this same situation will be able to find comfort in togetherness.

I will try to update as much as possible... I am busy with the e-zine (www.missionpets.com/magazine.html) and raising my 1 year old daughter... all while dealing with Ursa's aggressive cancer... but I will try my best to pop on as much as possible, even if just to provide a link that I feel is informational and helpful dealing with cancer.

Having now had 2 dogs go through cancer, and being dedicated to the animal world (enriching their lives and the lives of their people), I am dedicated to this cause 110%.  I will also be announcing soon a partnership to help raise funds for people who cannot afford vet bills associated with canine cancer (possibly feline also).

I hope you can all spread the word about this blog... you never know who may be going through the same thing today, or tomorrow.

Thank you everyone.  And all prayers are welcomed for Ursa as she goes through this tough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment